In 1975 Bishop Albert Ervin, Jr. founded the Gospel Shout Outreach Ministry which started from home meetings to its first mission sit at 431 North Royal Street, Jackson, TN. Gospel Temple Holiness Church came into existence in 1980. After seven years at the North Royal address, the church relocated to the second mission site at 1425 East Chester Street Jackson, TN. Unfortunately, in 2003 a violent storm did unrepairable damage to the building, so after 15 years at this location the church became mobile as it moved from one location to the other. Three years later, the Lord bestowed a blessing upon us by allowing us to purchase our new home at 40 Colorado Street Jackson, TN in May of 2006.